The Lakota Young Professionals Association is a program to help young riders get their name out to the world! We want you to share your accomplishments and promote you on Lakota’s social media channels of 60K+ followers!
Please complete the application below. Upon accepting an application, we will send you a Lakota Patch and build you a profile page on our website (see example). Note: If accepted, the information submitted (below) will be used on your future profile page.
- Must be age 12-21
- Own or use a horse in competition
- Compete at minimum 3 times per year
- Show unquestioned good sportsmanship
- Not be sponsored by other trailer brands
- LOVE horses as much as we do!
Requirements for Membership
- Regularly post results of rodeos or horse shows you compete in, and include Lakota’s hashtag #LakotaYPA (so we can repost them to our feed for you)!
- Send Lakota any pictures of you or your horse that you wouldn’t mind Lakota using in our digital or print media (e.g website, social media, print banners, etc).
- Spread the word about our program! We want to connect Young Professionals all across the nation!
Disclaimer: Lakota reserves the right to change membership rules anytime, and without notice. For the latest requirements, please contact us.
Please fill out the application completely.
Applications MUST submitted on a desktop/laptop browser (profile images will not upload on mobile platforms).